Women & Minority Owned Business Resources: Lesson 1
Veronica Clark, the West Tennessee PTAC Consultant with the University of Tennessee’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center, will be talking about the Governor’s Office of Diversity Business Enterprise Certification.
Test Your Knowledge
To receive credit for taking this course through TSBDC, watch the video and take the quiz that will appear below to demonstrate your knowledge.
Video Lesson Topics
- Who is GODBE Certification For?
If you want to do business with the state of Tennessee this may be a certification that you consider. This certification is also for small businesses, people with disabilities, disabled veterans, minority owned businesses, and woman owned small businesses. If you are a veteran you must have at least 14% disabled rating for you to qualify.
- Facts about GODBE Certification
- GODBE certification is free
- 100% online
- You can get assistance on this certification at the GODBE office or the TPAC office.
- There may be a quicker process for obtaining your GODBE certification depending on your current agency certifications or if you have certification with the Metro Nashville, Davidson county.
Topics & Lessons
Each Below Topic Contains a Video Lesson and Helpful Downloadable Information
Want to learn more about how this topic relates to your business?
Schedule a meeting with one of our consultants! All counseling sessions offered by the TSBDC are no-cost and provided by our staff of professional business consultants.